Yes, we're open for business! We're working hard to
serve you while keeping our employees safe. You can call us at (800) 682-2638.
Pocket charts are incredibly versatile classroom tools. Swap and slide cards as needed with Bender-Burkot's vast inventory of pocket charts for sale.
Make schedules, organization and loads of classroom activities easy and fun with pocket charts. Bender-Burkot has a wide selection of these versatile tools, many of which come with cards and are built for customization.
School Pocket Charts for Calendars and Logistics
Pocket charts can support many of a classroom's most important wall displays. They're great for calendars since you can swap out the cards each month to match the days and add special cards or icons for events such as birthdays and holidays. Longer pocket charts make an excellent home for the daily schedule. Simply slide in bar-shaped cards with the different times of each period and their subjects.
A pocket chart is also a great place for student organization. Each child can get their own pocket for homework, lunch orders or attendance markers. We have many options with large pocket sizes for papers and folders, too.
Classroom pocket charts can also make storage easier. They hold calculators, craft supplies and much more with see-through compartments. We even have pocket charts for storing your borders and trim.
Math Pocket Charts
Our school pocket charts for sale include designs for math class. Map out numbers up to 100 with multiples highlighted in red, or show alternative visual representations of numbers, such as dots and words. We also have caddies to hold counting sticks and help kids learn number places.
Don't have much wall space? Our chart racks offer a moveable, adjustable space for your school packet chart to hang from.
Pocket Chart Ideas
There are many organization and educational activities you can set up with a pocket chart. Here are a few examples:
- Cell phone jail: Older kids may have trouble staying off their phones. A cell phone jail holds them safely out of the way until class is over.
- Question of the day: Put a yes or no, true or false, or other two-answer question at the top of a board with two columns. Ask opinion questions such as "Do you prefer rainy or sunny days?" Students can then put their names underneath their choice to give you a classroom consensus.
- Flashcards: Place double-sided cards in the pockets that you can flip over for classwide or individual games with vocabulary words or math equations.
- Word and sentence building: Place small letter combinations or cards with one to two words in different pockets to teach spelling and word manipulation.
- Behavior tracking: Set up a red, yellow and green light system in the middle of a chart, or get one already set up for this with pockets on each side to store student sticks or cards. If they misbehave, their markers get moved to red, where disciplinary action occurs. Good behavior moves students toward green.
Classroom Pocket Charts for Sale From Bender-Burkot
Bender-Burkot's extensive collection of school pocket charts and inserts makes us a dependable school supplies provider for teachers, with many hard-to-find and closeout items
in our inventory. We value quality and affordability in our products and maintain excellent customer service — our representatives are always happy to help
if you have any questions!
Check out our pocket charts and classroom folders for sale and buy what you need today.